Save the date and join us for our
Seventh Annual Longmont Quilt Guild
Quilt Show and Boutique
Friday, October 17, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Free admission to shop the boutique!
Download a coupon for $1 off admission here.
at the Boulder County Fairgrounds, Barn A
9595 Nelson Road
Click here for a map.
•Celebrity judges—Friday night!
• Free quilt technique demos and tips throughout the day—come
• Highlighting the Longmont Quilt Guild’s talented members and
our Community Outreach activities
• Featuring Jeananne Wright, Quilt Historian and Appraiser, and
her Antique Quilt Bed Turnings
• Vote for your favorite quilts! Viewer's Choice Awards will be given in
• A Boutique featuring quilted items for sale. Start your holiday shopping early! Admission to the boutique is FREE!
We need your entries!
This year's categories will be:
Machine Quilted Small
Machine Quilted Large
All entries are required to have a sleeve for hanging.
Entries can no longer be accepted or hung without a sleeve.
To download instructions on making a sleeve for your quilt, click here.
Volunteers are needed to staff the Quilt Show and Boutique!
If you'd like to be a part of the best Quilt Show ever, contact the Quilt Show Committee at
If you have items to donate for us to sell at the Boutique,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Top