Longmont Quilt Guild
What's Sewing On?
We meet the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30-9pm at Faith Community Lutheran Church at 9775 Ute Highway, Longmont, CO. Meetings are sometimes virtual via Zoom. Check our calendar for more information.
Guest fees are $10 and are payable at the membership table upon arrival.
The May tea has been cancelled so we can host Cyndi McChesney, who will be giving a workshop on Fun with Panels, and how you can turn a panel into a wall hanging or quilt. There will be an optional sew day for workshop participants. See the calendar for more information.
Become a Member
If you are interested in learning about quilting, attending our events and workshops, or just building a wonderful community, join us!
Every year the guild holds a quilt show that showcases our guild members' wide range of talent.
Raffle QuiltCheck out the raffle quilts in the past. Keep an eye out for our next quilt and see how it could be yours!
The purpose of the Longmont Quilt Guild is:
- To preserve and continue the traditions and history of the art of quilting, quilt making, and related hand arts.
- To develop and contribute to new approaches to quilting.
- To expand the knowledge of quilting and educate those interested in the background and skills of quilting.
- To contribute to community education and appreciation of the art of quilting.
- To provide community outreach projects available for member participation.
We value all quilt makers and enthusiasts, regardless of skill level, enjoyment level, or style type. Quilting is an artform that thrives on ideas, and we strive to share those ideas and learn from each other to further each individual's journey in the craft.